Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's Been So Long


So umm.....I feel like I've got some explaining to do. haha I haven't posted anything in so long as you probably already know. I've just been so lazy that when I even think about working on this I get discouraged and usually just go to sleep. haha. So since I last posted something here's a quick run down of what I've done:

visited: S. Korea, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand, Russia, Indonesia (kinda), and Fukuoka (in Japan). The new ones being HK, Thailand and Russia. Indonesia was a kinda because we weren't allowed to leave the pier because of the "high amounts of terrorist activity there". I don't make the rules I just follow them haha.

I have some badass pics on my Picassa account from Thailand and Russia. There are still more Russia and Thaland pics of me on various friend's cameras that I'm trying to hunt down. The plan is that I'm going to make a CD of all the pictures and send it to whoever wants it.

In an attempt to not get extremely caught up in story after story, I'm not going to try to catch up on the numerous ports we went to since I last updated. The hope is that I will now start being a little more into this that I have my accounts all set up and everything. In the meantime here are some awesome videos and pictures.



Here's the link to my Pictures: ch-ch-check it out!
save it, bookmark it, do whatever.

Here's all my latest videos:










No comments:

Post a Comment