Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Back in Yoko

S0 I know I haven't written anything in awhile. It was getting pretty crazy towards the end of the underway and getting back to Japan was a strange transition as well. My first night back in Yokosuka I didn't know what to do with myself haha. I took a nap honestly and when I woke up I was like alright, I gotta get off the ship and go do something. I got dressed and went outside and it was pretty dang cold. I wasn't expecting it and when I went back to change I realized I didn't have any warm clothes. I went to the exchange and got some 2 jackets and some long sleeve button ups. They're pretty cool stuff.
Pretty much all i've done since being back is buy warm clothes, be on duty, and chill at people's barrack rooms. The rooms are really nice I can't wait to get one. Word is that it takes about a year of living here before you get one. Cuz there is a waiting list. When I do though it's going to be pretty awesome.
Tomorrow plan is to get a phone and check out if the warranty covers my laptop's cracked screen. it better but if it doesn't Stinger said he would reimburse me for breaking it. I'm not sure if I told that story but when we were in Australia we were chillin at a hotel and he threw a cough drop at me but missed and hit my screen. Cracking it.

Here are some things I decided:
1. Only do the bars on the weekends
2. I'm getting a PSP so I can have something to do on duty nights when I'm off watch
3. I'm getting a phone cuz it's impossible to get a hold of people to hang out without one
4. Tiger Beer is the shit

Well back to work. Now that we're back in port and once I fix my laptop I'll begin to post pictures and put more effort into this.

-later

1 comment: