Thursday, October 22, 2009

not much excitement

Maaaaaaaaaaaan...... these workouts have been kickin my ASS! (sorry for the cussing I'm a sailor what do you expect from me) I'm hurting all over... my arms are like rubber, my shoulders are on fire, and my back and neck are so stiff. it sucks being on the bottom rack too. but oh well. The good part is that I'm getting so skinny it's pretty awesome. It'll probably be a long time before I'm at my goal but things are definately going good. The dieting is getting pretty dang old though. I like all the fruit but damn I just want to drink a Mountain Dew!!
Stinger is the one calling all the shots since it's his diet and workouts. I'm eating only Power Foods and avoiding anything that comes in a wrapper or has been over processed. The greasy sausage in the morning looks really good but I can't have any. Chicken on the boat though isn't too bad so I usually stuff my face with that. well not stuff my face but I always love when there's chicken for dinner.

Today was a pretty crazy day. My partner in crime actually is in jail and a girl friend of mine is pregnant (don't worry it's not mine!) It makes me wonder where I'd be if I hadn't of joined the navy. I'd be going to community college probably in jail with that fool. I can't believe it. Me and him are supposed to go to the top, be the best we can and what not. we weren't going to let anyone stand in our way... but it looks like he blocked his own shot. I don't doubt him. His heart is there but his mind isn't.

Malaysia in a few days. I'm running out of clothes! Doing laundry on a ship just might be the worst part about the whole experience. Maybe it's just my ship but, there are almost 500 enlisted people on the ship (just guessing) sharing the laundry room and about 6 washing machines... does that make any sense? it's impossible to get any done. And it doesn't help that three of them are broken and the dryers rarely work. It's crazy. It's an all day event to do laundry. With my workout schedule I can't find time to fit it in unless I want to lose sleep. FUCK THAT! I need my sleep. Well I guess i better be going to bed. Not much new is happening. just workin everyday trying to keep the computers running on the ship. It's never ending. Thanks for all the support. To all my family, I love you and I miss you.

∞ later

No comments:

Post a Comment