Saturday, October 17, 2009

Gettin in shape

I started working out with my buddy Stinger everyday. He's seriously been kickin my ass. He's a buds prep drop so i guess you could say he knows a few kickass exercises. He's got this book that is written by some seal that has a day by day workout. Yesterday he had me doing a pyramid with pullups, pushups, and situps. I was just like.."you want ME to do pullups..." i've never been able to do pullups and surely enough i was doing a pyramid all the way up to 10 with Stinger spotting my big ass the entire time. then back down. I swear by the end of it all it was all him pushing. It feels good though. Working out on a ship is so sucky! especially running on a treadmill with the ship rocking. That's a tricky one. I gotta get it done though. I'm too young to be chubby. Plus my Dad was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay buff when he was in the navy. What kind of legacy would that be if i stay chubby?
I told myself that I'm not going home until i'm in shape and tan haha. hopefully next summer you guys will all be seeing me and won't believe it even is me. naw mean. alright well I work days again and it's getting late so I'm gonna hit the rack. Probably read for a bit. PEACE!

I just don't want to end up being the next governor of California, if you catch my drift
Image Hosting


dang I guess we're traveling through a Torres Straight and we gotta conserve water or they'll secure it. They'll shut it off and no one can shower. How sucky would that be to be in the middle of a shower and it just shuts off on you. Working out might be a bit of a problem tomorrow... but that's just me trying to find an excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment