Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Underway Again

First day underway today and I'm pretty excited about this one. Well... I'm not really "excited" but the things I plan on accomplishing this underway are exciting. I will be getting back into my underway work out routing so that's good. I always come out of underway in the best shape of my life. Which isn't really saying much ha. Also, while in Australia I plan on trying skydiving, swimming the great barrier reef, and just being a beach bum on the days that I can. Thirdly, my brother got stationed in Korea this year so when we head over there, I am going to see if I can get some time off of work to kick it with him for a weekend. That would be so awesome. I haven't seen him in years and it would be so great to hang out with my brother some more. We'll be gone for a couple months and I feel like I have a lot to accomplish but when I think about it, the most difficult part of it all will be to just chill out and not spend a ton of money. Internet shopping is the devil. haha. Actually...I take that back. The most difficult part of all of this is missing Amanda back home in the states.

Some people don't know still, but when I was on leave about a month ago, I asked my girlfriend Amanda to marry me. She of course said yes and every second with her was spent well appreciated but, since I've been gone back over here it has been such a strange feeling. The level of how much I miss her is through the roof, in the clouds, higher than I have ever missed anyone. Unlike before though, there is a secure feeling that I didn't have last time. There is no more questioning the future, she said yes and she wears my ring as a reminding symbol of the love we have for each other. Knowing that we have reached this point is very reassuring. I have no doubts about our future together and though there are still many questions, I don't even for a second waiver from feeling that she is the girl I want to be with for the rest of my life. It's pretty fucking intense haha.

Well, lots ahead, and more posts to come. (haven't found myself saying that one before) ha. I hope to not make this thing look too much like journal posts. We'll see how it goes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment