Friday, October 9, 2009

Finally I'm doing it. I've been saying I wanted to start a blog for awhile now. Inspired by my Uncle Corey who kept a blog all through his military travels in the middle east, I wanted to document my stories and adventures for my family and friends to see. It may not be as adventurous but it might keep me from having to write continuous email answering the question of how the trip to the New Caledonia was. haha. I'll upload pictures and tell stories and try my best not to break the rules of operational security while aboard the ship but still tell you about how ridiculous it is to try to talk into a sound powered telephone with a gask mask on. buuuut... i'll kick it all off tomorrow because today I really just don't feel like it.

∞haha later y'all.

1 comment:

  1. Bro, your the fuckin shit! i am so stoked to be readin bout your life overseas! and you should watch "What a Way to Go" its a movie about life and you would def life it.

    ReplyDelete